Real Estate Services
Management and Evaluation of Legal Risk in a Real Estate Investment Strategy in Mexico
Amparo and Litigation
- Risk Control
1. Investment's Legal Analysis for Real Estate Decisions in Mexico
2. Real Estate Due Diligence: To measure risks and opportunities in projects and investment transactions;
3. Judgments Analysis, liens and any legal obligation affecting the property and that are still pending.
4. Real Estate Contracts, Social Structures and Co-Investment for tourism development, hotel, residential and industrial;
5. Attorney aspects, registration and title research;
6. Land use: urban, tourist, residential and industrial.
7. Permits management and approvals for the development of real estate projects.
1. Due Diligence Agrarian: Analysis for purchase and use of common lands;
2. Advice and representation in real estate transactions and land into the agrarian system of public lands;
3. Return of land, forests and waters;
4. Assistance in Agrarian Assemblies;
5. Representation administrative procedures to Agrarian Authorities.
1. Analysis and determination of environmental regulation that affects the planning and development of real estate, tourism and industry, for evaluation the decisions of responsibilities in this issues;
2. POELs Linking and / or the PDDUs Poets;
3. Environmental Impact and Land Use Change.
- Amparo and Litigation
1. Protection and Agricultural Procedures to determine the legal ownership of public lands and agricultural lands;
2. Nullity Judgments for non-agricultural duties;
3. Conflicts of common land tenure and agricultural estates;
4. Land boundary disputes.