We are Real Estate and Inmmigration Lawyers, who can also give you Legal and Corporate Advice, assume your legal representation in civil and criminal prosecution, work out for you draft of legal documents, administrative procedures and we can also represent your interest in commercial or real estate matters.
For your convenience, we are in Guadalajara, Cancun and Tulum - Mexico, or you can contact us through our representatives in Ottawa, Canada, and Bilbao, Spain.
Corporate and Law Services
1. Corporate and Companies
1. Corporate Law:
Corporate Due Diligence: Auditing and assessment of business operation,
Sale of shares, capital increase and decrease,
Regularization of companies
2. Business Strategies:
Foreign Investment and implementation of business in Mexico,
Strategic Alliances, Holdings, subsidiaries and joint ventures,
3. Civil and commercial contracts.
3. Notary and Commercial Public Faith
1. Constitution of Commercial Corporations, Financial Institutions, Cooperatives, Rural, and so on.
2. Development and Formalization of Assembly members,
3. Organic Representation of companies,
4. Certification of documents
5. Ratification of Signatures
4. Maritime Law & Shipping Business
1. Registration and regulation of vessels.
2. Contracts of exploitation and nautical activities and recreational sports.
3. Shipping Companies.
4. Permits to use ports and marinas
5. Accidents at sea.
5. Litigation & Arbitration
1. Constitutional Control Procedures and Actions of Unconstitutionality and constitutional disputes.
2. Recourse to the administrative authorities;
3. Trials for annulment to the Federal Court of Fiscal and Administrative Justice and the courts of administrative litigation;
4. Proceedings to the Federal Consumer Protection;
5. Proceedings to the National Medical Arbitration Commission;
6. Demands for protection against laws and acts of administrative authorities;
7. Consultancy in civil litigation with goods and / or persons, marital status, property and ownership, hereditary succession, and so on.
8. Advice and litigation in court cases in favor of companies for the protection of all those acts performed between these, leading to commercial relations.
9. We represent the interests of our clients in mediation and arbitration to any of the administrative institutions of Mexico or international arbitration with a party located abroad.
6. Criminal Process
We assist and represent our clients in the process of filing or answering complaints to the fiscal prosecutor to follow and consigned properly the files to the judge, and then conduct criminal proceedings in different instances of the trial until the issue of the judgment, and if necessary, we defend or challenge the judgment in impeachment proceedings, appeal and amparo.